Upgraded from Mac 6.8.8 to Mac password 7.2.1 On MacOS Mojave Safari 12.0 None of my Login works

Options
Sgn
Sgn
Community Member

Attached is the 1Password Diagnostics Report generated at October 18, 2018 at 8:34 AM. Please include a short description of the problem so we can ensure we're looking for the correct issue.
I have changed from V 6.8.8 TO 1PASSWORD 7.2 Standalone.Operating on MacOS Mojave with Safari 12.0.Unable to go to ANY web sites.All my previous logins are available But does not work.(NOT able to go from 1password to Safari)

1Password Version: Mac 7.2.1 standalone
Extension Version: 12.0
OS Version: MacOS Mojave 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Why do I see so many "reused password" warnings in my logins? There shouldn't be any duplicates.

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@sgn,

do you have Safari set to open to an empty page and 1Password set via mini's gear menu to open in the current tab?

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Safari is set on New Tab

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Let me make it clear Safari is set on A new widow 1password via mini is set on New Tab

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Rudy
    So what happens now I have sent Dig report and all the steps that I have taken to resolve the issue.
    I use macOS Mojave 10.14 Safari 12.0 and 1Password 7.2.1 and I do not want to try any other platform

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Rudy
    So what happens now I have sent Dig report and all the steps that I have taken to resolve the issue.
    I use macOS Mojave 10.14 Safari 12.0 and 1Password 7.2.1 and I do not want to try any other platform

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sgn - thanks. One of us will be with you shortly via email. :)

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Rudy

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

Lars " thanks. One of us will be with you shortly via email."
    I AM STILL WAITING ?please Help Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Sgn,

I apologize for the delay... could you please let me know which support ID you're waiting for a response on?

Ben

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

[#ZZI-11696-596] Ben I have asked for Refund as I am not satisfied.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sgn - looks like things worked out for you with the help of my colleague Sebastian?

• Sgn
    Sgn
    Community Member
    Options

All Good Thanks Lars

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.