Instructions make no sense to me

Options
Salewhite
Salewhite
Community Member

I have tried as per the example to save a new Facebook pw. I'm using the IOS desktop app. It makes no sense. The pw generator is not in the side bar. There seems no way of linking the Facebook pw box with this 1password. Other people clearly manage this but I am at a complete loss. I eventually found out how to generate a random pw (not where/how the instructions say I can) but then found no way to link this with FB. Consequently I now have a long and random FB pw which is useless. I appear to have saved something just called 'Lo' with what looks like a 10 digit pw but have no clue as to what it is. Are there any simple instructions anywhere please? Preferably ones that have the right buttons in the same place that I have them. Thanks and apologies for the rant. I've spent several hours on this trying to sort it out.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Salewhite! I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm using the iOS desktop app." This is the Mac section of our forum. Are you using 1Password for Mac, or are you using 1Password on an iOS device like an iPad or iPhone?

This discussion has been closed.