To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Billing Issue

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: License versus Membership.

Comments

• BAustin43
    BAustin43
    Community Member
    Options

Please tell me where to go to get to talk to a person? I'm having all of the same problems and I can not tell if or if not I'm being billed twice for the same thing.I paid individually for each time that I singed on a new device and now all of a suddenly my CC is being billed for $59.00. I am severly confused. Any suggestions?

• Ben
    Options

@BAustin43

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. If as you say you have the same questions as Dr. Marantz I answered their questions here. If you have billing questions that relate to your specific account those would need to be addressed by our sales team. For your privacy we can’t address billling issues here on this public forum. Please reach out to our sales team via email at sales@1password.com for further help. Please note that it may take them a few business days to respond — we are currently getting an extremely high volume of inquiries. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Ben

• BAustin43
    BAustin43
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, solved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Ben, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.