To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Trouble using "Account Details" form to upgrade to 1Password 7? What is my "Sign-In Address"

bguter
bguter
Community Member

I want to retain my standalone 1Password 6 membership and upgrade to 7. Your "Account Details" form does not function because I can't fill in the proper "Sign-in Address" ? What is the address? Can I upgrade?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trouble using "Account Details" form to upgrade to 1Password 7? What is my "Sign-In Address"

Comments

• Hi @bguter,

Account details like a Secret Key and a sign in address are details you get if you have a 1Password.com membership.
    If you would like to try a 1Password membership, they all come with a free 30 day trial and include all our apps for free (along with a lot of other features)

While 1Password memberships are the very best 1Password experience, you can upgrade to use 1Password 7 in a standalone mode. Simply choose where you keep your data from the 1Password 7 welcome screen. For example, If you've been syncing your data using iCloud or Dropbox with 1Password 6, choose either Dropbox or iCloud option from the welcome screen and you're in!

Once your data has been added to 1Password 7, it will prompt you to subscribe to a membership or to buy a standalone license as 1Password 7 is a paid upgrade from 1Password 6.

One thing to keep in mind, if your 1Password vault is in the AgileKeychain format, 1Password 7 will need to convert it to the newer OPVault format. We've got a support article to help out if your data is currently is AgileKeychain format

This discussion has been closed.