To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot reset everything and start over

lucascrezende
lucascrezende
Community Member

Hi there. I opened 2 tickets for the support but it's been 4 days ago and haven't heard. I cannot find my secret key, emergency kit and also cannot remember the master password. I tried everything on https://support.1password.com/starting-over/ but I can't login because it still asks me the secret key.

How can I make this work? Here are the tickets: #BSN-53669-931 and #FGM-27456-461

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX Mojave
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:reset everything

Comments

• Hi @lucascrezende

If you’ve signed up for a 1Password membership account but do not have your credentials only our sales team will be able to assist you with deleting that account and starting over. I’ve flagged your support ticket for follow up by them. They should be in touch today.

Thank you.

Ben

ref: BSN-53669-931

• lucascrezende
    lucascrezende
    Community Member

Thank you, @Ben. I just received a reply and will be waiting for link for the complete deletion of my account.

All the best.

Lucas.

• David390
    David390
    Community Member

Hi @Ben, I hate to be a nuisance but could someone flag my ticket up too. I had an error occur when I was creating my account which meant that I never got sight of my secret my secret key, and as a result I can't log into my account. I've had a ticket logged with the support team which has been open since the 13th October.

I've said that i'm happy for my account to be deleted but i'm waiting on an account deleted email to be sent my way, however I've waited another couple of days and still haven't received this.

I got a response last time, only after posting on the forum and getting it flagged up.From what i've seen quite a few people seem to be having trouble getting in touch, so sorry again for posting this here

My support ID is: #HJP-59335-361

May thanks,
    David

ps - looking forward to trying out the new version of 1Password once I finally get access!

• Hey @David390, sorry for the wait! I'll followup with your ticket straight away.

This discussion has been closed.