To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I don’t have a membership, subscription or license, but ude 6.8. Wang toUpgrade to 7 Family. How?

Options
HanseLarsen
HanseLarsen
Community Member

I am using 6.8.9 on my mac with no problems syncing with my iPad and iphone. Now I Want to upgrade to a family subscription.
But before I do so, I would like some advice on how to proceed with least problems and making sure I get all my logins etc with me

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I don’t have a membership, subscription or license, but ude 6.8. Wang toUpgrade to 7 Family. How?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @HanseLarsen

You can download 1Password 7 for Mac here:

Download for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Chrome, Linux | 1Password

Once installed you'll be prompted to sign up for a 1Password membership. Once you've signed up your data can be migrated automatically. Once things are set on the Mac I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password for iOS on each the iPhone and iPad and signing into your newly created account.

When all is said and done please make sure there isn't a vault named "Primary" on the Mac. If there is please write back here and we'll help you get that removed.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.