To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

locked out with 2FA

Options
garygomm
garygomm
Community Member

Hello, I am unable to access my account as when logging on I am prompted for a 6 digit code from an authenticator app. I do not have 1password linked to any authenticator apps and am therefor unable to provide this code. I need 2FA disabled so I can access my account.

I find it unacceptable that you have not responded to my ticket which I logged on Sunday regarding this issue - poor service! ticket number is [#PWA-44261-981]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• garygomm
    garygomm
    Community Member
    Options

Exactly what do you have to do to get support? Ticket logged on Sunday, I still have no reply/contact other the initial automated response. I am currently locked out of my account and need the 2FA removed.

• Ben
    Options

Hello @garygomm.

I see you also emailed us about these issues. I apologize we have not been able to respond to that email yet. We're currently receiving a very high volume of inquiries and requests, and so it has been taking significantly longer than normal to get back to everyone. Our team will be in touch with you via email as soon as they can. For the future please avoid contacting us via multiple channels about the same issues -- doing so causes a duplication of efforts which slows down support for everyone, including you.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: PWA-44261-981

This discussion has been closed.