Feature Request: Limit the Type in Window List

Hi, the Type in Window feature is fantastic - I especially love it for changing Windows Password when you're remoting to them (as copy and paste is disabled on that for some reason)
However, I always have a LOT of windows open and the list is overwhelming and it leads to the most likely item I care about (the most recent window) being way away from where my focus is

Honestly, showing the last 5 windows is more than enough.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @cpmcgrath: Thanks for the feedback! I'm an obsessive window closer myself (much to my boyfriend's chagrin as he always thinks I'm going to need whatever I closed later and, if I'm honest, he's usually right 🙈) but even with just a few windows it can get out of hand, especially on a smaller screen. Ultimately, type in window is a band-aid. It has a lot of limitations and was meant as a stopgap until we get something more similar to auto-type in place. We've got some projects that need sorting before we start looking at it, but it's definitely something we aim to improve in the future. I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team. 🙂

• cpmcgrath
    cpmcgrath
    Community Member

Hi,
    Just upgraded to 7.3 and noticed this was implemented. Thanks!

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.