1Password from Firefox Smart Phone Almost Unusable

MikeA01730
MikeA01730
Community Member

Hi,

I just had to access information in 1Password on a Pixel phone using a Firefox web browser (no app, just logging into the 1Password site) and found it almost impossible to do. First, the screen layout is the same as it is in the PC client with 3 columns, and there's not enough room on the screen to display the 3 columns. The first column was squished beyond recognition, and the second and third columns were literally superimposed on top of each other. Also the buttons were so small that I couldn't reliably push them. Switching back and forth between landscape and portrait orientation only helped a little. It was tedious and frustrating, and for a while I didn't think I was going to get the information I needed.

I later tested on Chrome and to my surprise it worked fine. Chrome seems to handle wide web sites well where Firefox hasn't figured out how to do this.

It looks to me like you don't have different web site code to handle small screens. For those of us who haven't stumbled on the knowledge that Chrome is needed, it would be a real benefit if we could use 1Password from any of the common web browsers.

Thanks,
Mike

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MikeA01730. Thanks for getting in touch and for reporting this issue. I'm not sure what's the cause of this funkiness in Firefox, but I'm seeing it on my end too. I'll pass this on to our development team in case it's something we can improve on our end. :)

This discussion has been closed.