Weird Watch Series 4 issues

madflute
madflute
Community Member

iPhone Xs (iOS12.0.1) / Watch Series 4 (Watch OS5.0.1)
Ever since I switched from Watch Series 3 to 4, 1Password is acting up. First, none of the items was showing up to Watch4.

• Removed and re-added 1Password to Watch4
  • Removed and re-added "Add to Apple Watch" from 1Password iOS and Mac versions
  • Disabled and re-enabled Apple Watch option from 1Password iOS. Interestingly this brought back 3 items out of 19 but still can't get the rest of the 16 items back.

Any suggestion?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@madflute: If the watch or iPhone is different, then yes you may need to re-add the items since they'd have been encrypted originally using the keys from the previous device(s). If you're not seeing that work, you may be doing it too quickly. Remove the "Apple Watch" tag from the items and give it some time to sync. Then re-selecting "Add to Apple Watch" should do the trick. If not, some restarts may be in order. Let me know how it goes!

• madflute
    madflute
    Community Member

Hi, actually soft-reset both iPhoneXs and Watch Series 4 at the same time solved my issue. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent. That would have been my next suggestion, but you beat me to it. Glad to hear all is well now! :)

This discussion has been closed.