To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account is Frozen

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

@remo10 I can understand your annoyance.

But I would just like to mention to you and anyone reading the thread that a frozen account does not stop your access to 1PW, it just makes it complicated to use. But it is still usable.

A frozen account won't let you add or edit passwords or fill in automatically. But you can still read the passwords, and manually copy them.

Not ideal, I know, but it is important for people to know they never lose access to their passwords.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@remo10: As danco just explained to you, you aren't "Losing control of my data"; it's still right where you left it, and you can access it at any time. Have you tried that?

It's also been, as of this writing, less than 24 hours since your first post here. Certainly I wish we could get back to everyone more quickly, but I do think that it's fair that we reply to others who have been waiting longer first.

If you've been "running into problems again and again", the only way to get help with that is to tell us about it -- give us the specifics of the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening as you expect). Otherwise we're just going to be guessing about what your problem might be, and the solution to it. And that just makes it take even longer for you to get the help you need.

For example, I don't know what you mean by "re-activate my subscription". What exactly did you do? Thanks in advance!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@remo10: Actually, I see that you've also contacted us separately via email, and we went through this exact same thing with you more than a month ago. To avoid further confusion, I'll close this discussion and reply there. Thanks.

ref: BRT-34656-649

This discussion has been closed.