The bottom of the box for pre-formatted text is missing (if it's the last Markdown text in a note)

Options
macosdude
macosdude
Community Member
edited October 2018 in Mac

If pre-formatted text is the last item in a note, the bottom of the box is not shown once the text has been saved.

The attached images show the markdown text and the text displayed when the note is saved.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@macosdude - well spotted! I've filed a bug report for this one; I expect this won't be a too difficult of a fix, thanks for reporting it.

ref: apple-2490

• SoKal
    SoKal
    Community Member
    Options

BTW, this also happens at the top. Add the following line of text as the very first line in a Note field.

This line begins with four spaces so it appears as pre-formatted text.

This does the same.

```
    These multiple lines
    appear as
    pre-formatted text.
    ```

I'm just hoping you can add this to the bug report that you filed (see your post above), that's all.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SoKal,

What 1Password version are you using at the moment?

• SoKal
    SoKal
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 7 for Mac
    Version 7.2.5 (70205002)
    AgileBits Store

I just ran 1Password 7 > Check for Updates..., and it said I was up to date.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @SoKal. The issue should have already been fixed in the latest betas. If you want to give that a try, you can install the beta and let us know what you find, otherwise this should be included in the next stable update :)

• SoKal
    SoKal
    Community Member
    Options

I'll wait for the next release. Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm looking forward to the next release. :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SoKal - :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.