Master Password field "Please check your internet connection" and Outlook login problem

tqla
tqla
Community Member

I have two small problems that occur on my Windows 10 desktop.
I do not see these problems on my MacBook (macOS Mojave). Both are running Chrome with 1Password X beta 1.13.

Problem 1:
When I hover the master password field to login, it gives this error message:

(My connection is fine and login works without any problems)

Problem 2:
When I go to the online version of Outlook (https://login.live.com/) it does not suggest my usernames anymore. When I look for my usernames manually and click on them, they do not get entered into the username field.

1Password Version: 1.13
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• tqla
    tqla
    Community Member
    edited October 2018

I found the issue regarding Outlook. As soon as I set the language of the Chrome browser to Dutch (Netherlands) the login with 1PW X is broken. When browser is set to English it works fine.

• redarx
    redarx
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

I'm getting the "Please check your internet connection" error too. I'm literally browsing sites right now so it's not my connection. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

1Password Version: none
    Extension Version: 1Password X Beta 1.13.1
    Browser Version: Chrome Dev 72.0.3595.2 
    OS Version: MacOs 10.14.1 (18B73a)

• khaskin
    khaskin
    Community Member

reinstall 1password x.
    fixed for me..

• redarx
    redarx
    Community Member

Thank you! That worked for me.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Glad to hear that all is well again, folks. We've heard some reports that changes we made in recent updates didn't migrate well from previous versions and are looking into it. The good news is that a fresh install helps, and since all your encrypted data is securely stored (and backed up) by 1Password.com, there's no risk to doing so. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.