Wife's Mac laptop in her account, her iPad and iPhone in my account; how change?

BillInPoint
BillInPoint
Community Member

My wife is part of our family in 1Password. She has an account. She is logged into her account on her Mac laptop. She has created her vaults and login items. But, on her iPad and iPhone, when I try to get her stuff, 1Password seems to automatically log in to my account, not hers. Therefore, she sees all my stuff (and the Shared vault, of course), not hers. I tried deleting 1Password on her iPhone and re-installing from the App Store, but when I got it running again, it was again logged in to my account. How do I log out of my account and log in to hers, on her iPad and iPhone? I have access to her QR Code, but don't ever get a chance to scan it.
Thx,
Bill

1Password Version: Mac 7
Extension Version: current
OS Version: current Mac
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BillInPoint: 1Password won't "automatically log in" to an account, but certainly if you signed into yours there it will still be signed in until you sign out. Instead of setting the app up with your 1Password.com account, choose the option to sign in to 1Password.com:

And then have her use her own account credentials instead.

This discussion has been closed.