cant login in chrome dev

Options

Hi.
i cant login to 1password in chrome ver 72 dev.
i have internet connection.
restart doesnt help
there is some solution?

thanks

1Password Version: 7.2.2 beta
Extension Version: 1.13.1 beta
OS Version: 10.14.2 dev
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• khaskin
    khaskin
    Community Member
    Options

reinstall fixed this problem.

• Hey @khaskin. Thanks for reporting this. Without viewing some logs, I can't say for sure why you weren't able to unlock 1Password here, but I'm glad reinstalling resolved the issue. Let us know if you run into this behavior again and we'd be happy to take a closer look.

• khaskin
    khaskin
    Community Member
    Options

@ DaltonD
    hi. it happened again.
    how i can send you my logs?
    thank you

• khaskin
    khaskin
    Community Member
    Options
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@khaskin: Just to clarify, are you having the same problem in the stable version of Chrome? Certainly we make an effort to not break things with prerelease versions...but we don't have any control over whether or not they break things, and that's not uncommon in that environment.

• quirkafleeg
    quirkafleeg
    Community Member
    Options

It's been an issue for me on Chrome dev channel for the last couple of releases. Both OSX and Windows 10 1Password X break and only a re-install fixes the problem. Windows 10 gets the popup but logging in does not work in (as shown above) and OSX a blank pop-up appears with no way to enter the password. Chrome dev updates seem to be the cause but if there are upcoming changes that will be in the beta and then live channels soon, this could become a problem. If there's another release I can maybe provide more details.

1Password X 1.12.2
    Chrome 72.0.3602.2

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@quirkafleeg: Absolutely. Thanks for letting me know. Do you see any difference if you use the 1Password X beta instead?

This discussion has been closed.