IPassword won’t open

Options
Fireplug00
Fireplug00
Community Member

I bought new TEN XS iPhone iOS 12.1 my iPassword app won’t open.
Touch app icon screen flashes black then goes back to my home screen

Actions taken
Deleted app
Reloaded app
Shut phone down restarted
Nothing has worked

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Fireplug00

My apologies for the trouble. To be sure we're on the same page: we're the developers of 1Password (pronounced "one password"), not iPassword ("eye password"). If you are experiencing crashes with 1Password for iOS, first please be sure you are using the latest version:

1Password 7 for iOS - iTunes App Store

If the crashing continues, and if it'll do it... I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device. To do so please enter this into the Safari address bar and hit Go:

onepassword://diagnostics

Along with that please send us the crash logs directly. Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Plug your phone into your computer and sync it with iTunes.
    2. Switch to the Finder, click on the Go menu and choose "Go to Folder..."
    3. Paste the following into the window that pops up: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
    4. Select all the files that begin with 1Password and drag them to Mail in the Dock to create a new mail message.
    5. Send the email to support+forum@agilebits.com

With your email please include a link to this thread:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/98060/
    as well as your forum handle.

When you send the message you will get an automated reply from BitBot containing a Support ID. Please post the Support ID here so we can 'connect the dots.'

If you are in fact using iPassword, not 1Password, unfortunately that isn't something we can help with. You'd need to contact the developers of iPassword.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.