Open 1PW 7 App from Systemtray

Options

Hi,
currently 1PW mini will be open by doubleclick on 1PW icon in Windows systray. If I want to open the main 1PW App i need to right click on the systray icon and select open 1PW App. Is it possible to configure in settings, that the main app will be popup by doubleclick on 1PW7 systray icon?

Another question:
By double click of an item in 1PW7 the website will open. Is it possible to configure, that the password will be copied by double click of the item in login section instead of open the website?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, currently 1PW mini will be open by doubleclick on 1PW icon in Windows systray. If I want to open the main 1PW App i need to right click on the systray icon and select open 1PW App. Is it possible to configure in settings, that the main app will be popup by doubleclick on 1PW7 systray icon?

@Finke03: Ctrl-click is your friend. ;)

Another question: By double click of an item in 1PW7 the website will open. Is it possible to configure, that the password will be copied by double click of the item in login section instead of open the website?

No, and it's probably not something we'll do since we're trying to make 1Password more consistent across platforms, not make it more confusing. However, you can use the "copy" button to the right of the password field, and we're working on making it even easier in a future version. :)

• Finke03
    Finke03
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty,

thanks a lot. Ctrl + click works :)

• On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.