Teams - Schools and other nonprofits

I use 1Password extensively for my company (both inside and outside the IT department) and for my family. I also advise some non-profits, including my kids' school, and some other 503(c)3-registered organizations on their IT matters. I would like to recommend 1Password for Teams to them, but I am curious - has AgileBits considered a pricing plan for organizations of these types?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018

@cobaltjacket - before I get into any specifics, I'd like to say on behalf of all of us here: thank you. I'm glad you feel happy enough with 1Password to recommend it to organizations you're involved with. We've historically done very little (OK, practically zero) traditional advertising, relying instead on word-of-mouth from users like you. So, thanks for helping spread the word.

The answer to your question is yes indeed, we have: non-profit pricing is 50% of the retail cost of 1Password Teams, as a rule. If you've got specific organizations you're the decision-maker for, or individuals you want to put us in touch with, I'd be happy to put you in touch via email with someone here who can assist you more directly and privately. Let me know! :)

• I will have someone from the team reach out to you ASAP. :) Thanks!

Ben

• vrdelacruz
    vrdelacruz
    Community Member

Hi, Ben. Can I have the contact info for non-profits? I am a pastor of a church with 21 staff and leaders and would like to use it for church purposes. Thanks, Victor

• @vrdelacruz

Please reach out to business@1password.com :)

Ben

• thepach
    thepach
    Community Member

Hi @cobaltjacket - our team works for a non-profit organization and we would really benefit from this non-profit plan. We use 1pass for everything and love using it. Could we switch our current account to that?

• Indeed; please reach out to business@1password.com for any sales related questions for 1Password Business. :+1:

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.