Suggestion: Would like an iOS tag autocomplete feature like macOS provides

Options
BertL
BertL
Community Member

I tag all my password entries as they are created. I greatly appreciate how the macOS version of 1Password shows a small autocomplete dropdown of probable tag matches when I begin typing a new tag. Unfortunately the iOS version does not seem to offer the same feature, so I am finding I occasionally misspell tags when creating new entries.

It would be GREAT if 1Password for iOS could provide the same autocomplete tagging feature as in macOS. Since 1Password has become so well integrated with iOS 11/12, I find I'm creating and editing more new 1Password entries in iOS, and not waiting to do the same via macOS as I did for years because the whole process and interface was so much easier and refined -- sadly though, I'm introducing more tagging errors without the iOS autocomplete drop-down feature I've become reliant upon in macOS. Thanks for the consideration.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:iOS tag

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Agreed; it would be quite handy. Hopefully once we get the organization situation on iOS sorted out (remove folders, add nested tags, etc) we can look at adding this.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.