Deutsche Bank Webform crashes 1P on iOS

Options
Coenen
Coenen
Community Member

Running 1P on the new iPad 11“ and iPhone XS Max. In both cases the app crashed when I try to access my bank account at Deutsche Bank. The login form is here: https://meine.deutsche-bank.de/trxm/db/
Creating a new login also crashed the app. Worked fine until recently. Hope you can fix this. Thx!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Coenen,

If you are using 1Browser, the browser built in to 1Password, this is a known issue. I have spoken with development about it and hopefully they'll be able to get it fixed up. That said, I'd recommend taking a look at the Password AutoFill feature in iOS 12:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

This may be a good workaround until 1Browser can be fixed, or even a better long term solution than using 1Browser.

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: apple-2390

• Coenen
    Coenen
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks Ben for your reply. Good to hear that the development team is looking into it, especially as this is a bug that was not there in previous iterations of either 1Password or iOS. On your interim recommendation: I am already using the AutoFill feature of iOS12, but it only fills in the PIN number from them the chosen account and not all four fields which are necessary to login (e.g. missing to fill in the bank account number).

• Ben
    Options

Ah, yes, unfortunately Password Autofill does not yet gracefully handle multi-field forms (just username + password). For this case the 1Password extension in Safari may work better:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.