Chrome extension not searching all vaults when 1password Mac shows all 3 vaults

jessicarrr
jessicarrr
Community Member

Moved my 1password (and everything) to a new mac via apple's mac transfer tool. It moved over all of my 1password stuff ( i have 2 vaults through a subscription, and 1 vault through a license). All vaults are showing up on 1password mac, but the chrome extension only seems to be connected to the 2 vaults through a subscription. so I can't autofill any of the logins from the vault that is 'on the mac'.

What can I do to get it all accessible through the chrome extension again?

I have 1password 7 on the mac, but a license for 1password 6.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3.9
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@jessicarrr - I'm sorry for the trouble -- but I'm also not entirely sure I understand what you mean. You say you have a license for 1Password 6 for Mac, but you also mention a 1password.com membership. If you have a 1password.com membership (account), then that alone should serve to "authorize" 1Password 7 for Mac and you should be able to fill/save into any vault, whether standalone or vaults that are part of your 1password.com account.

Can you tell me specifically what you're trying that isn't working the way you expect? If you open Preferences > Vaults, what do you see? Can you tell me the number and names of the vaults there, and which one(s) aren't working -- and in what way they're not working?

This discussion has been closed.