Identities - how to handle a shipping address with a company name?

Options
k7ty
k7ty
Community Member

I'm trying to add a Shipping Address to an identity and the shipping address has a company name. When selecting the "address" type, there's no option for adding a business name nor a second line of address (such as Suite B). Am I missing something? 1Password Support has been unresponsive for two weeks to an email on the topic.
Thanks
-John

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@k7ty - I'm sorry for the delay in our reply; we've been inundated with user requests and questions in the wake of the simultaneous release of 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows followed by the changes in macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”). We're working hard to get back to our usual speedy response times, but I do apologize in the meantime.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer for you on this one. We don't currently have the ability to add multiple lines to Address fields in Identities. It's a feature we've had requested in the past, and we'd like to include it, but haven't been able to get to it quite yet, as it requires additional, coordinating code in all four native 1Password apps (Mac, Windows, iOS and Android) as well as the 1password.com server backend. But thank you for reporting it, and for your patience. Keep an eye on release notes, which is where you'd see an announcement regarding this (or any) feature improvements or additions. :)

ref: FLD-92679-822

This discussion has been closed.