Firefox

Options
Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Good morning,
Today I saw the latest beta version from 1Password. I was very joyful, that you have integrated Firefox support. :+1: :+1: :+1:
immediately I loaded Firefox beta and it works great. Hope this integrated will find there way to Firefox stable version in future also.
Thanks for working on it!
Have a nice weekend - Cheers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying the new Firefox (beta) integration! If all goes well, suspect you'll see that with the stable version soon too. Cheers! :chuffed:

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty In the meantime the popup ist working for Firefox (not Beta) also, but for that the comparison is not working. So I see all different logins which I used with keyboard login previously.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Philipp: That's completely different. Without support for Android Autofill, you're just using the accessibility filling service to associate logins with the app -- Firefox. With future versions of Firefox, it can use Android Autofill to match Login items to the current URL.

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @brenty for your clarification.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! I'm glad it helped. It's a bit confusing, and I was struggling for the best way to explain it. Cheers! :)

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty
    Thanks for bringing 1Password Autofill to Firefox (stable version) also!
    Great work!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I take no credit. We've got an awesome team -- and so does Mozilla! Thanks for the kind words, and here's to Android Autofill in Firefox! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.