Chrome Beta Extension

Options

Has the beta version of the Chrome extension gone away? I'm trying to fill in passwords and Chrome keeps saying to install the 1Password extension. I've tried quitting Chrome and restarting, but the same thing. When I go to the 1Password.com site and try to redownload the extension, I only see the regular extension available. I installed the regular extension, and the version is much newer than the beta. Beta is 4.7.3.1. The regular version is 4.7.3.90. I'm running Chrome 71.0.3578.53 beta.

1Password Version: 7.2.3 beta 0
Extension Version: 4.7.3.1
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Brant W.: 4.7.3.BETA-1 is the most recent beta of the 1Password desktop extension. It's essentially identical to the stable release that followed it, 4.7.3. Are you having trouble with something?

• Brant W.
    Brant W.
    Community Member
    Options

I was. Chrome extension would not fill any passwords. Every time I would hit the shortcut, Chrome would ask me to install the extension. Restarting Chrome didn't help. Restarting my computer seems to have fixed the problem.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Brant W.,

If you see that error message again when you shouldn't please do let us know. I'm not sure what went wrong but it's something we do want to work on if it reoccurs with any degree frequency at all.

This discussion has been closed.