using 1password from an office computer that it is not installed on.

I have and use 1Password on my home Imac and Iphone and Ipad. At work it is not installed on the Imac there. Without having the office to buy it is there any other way to access my passwords?
Thanks, Paul

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.8.9
OS Version: OS10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:using 1password from an office computer that it is not installed on.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@PaulMoshay: To be clear, paying for 1Password entitles you to use it. So you don't need to pay for a separate license/membership just to use it at work.

If you have a 1Password.com membership, that gives you a few options, since everything is included with that: the 1Password.com website interface, 1Password X (an extension which runs entirely in the browser), or the 1Password desktop app.

If you have a license for the specific 1Password version you want to use on your work computer already, you just need to install it there and apply the license.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• PaulMoshay
    PaulMoshay
    Community Member

Thank you so much Brenty. I will do as you suggest when I get to the studio.
    Thanks, Paul

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! If there's anything else we can help with, just let us know. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.