"Unable to reach the server"

Options

Hello! When I am trying to save a new login and password, it won't let me as it says it cannot reach the server. I also cannot access my other saved vault (which I'm assuming is related to the same issue). However, I have no problem accessing these things from the desktop app or when I login through the website.

1Password Version: 7.2.2 (build #70202006) – released 2018-11-12
Extension Version: 1.12.3
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• sungoku7777
    sungoku7777
    Community Member
    Options

Here's a screenshot (uploaded both ways since I wasn't sure if it worked)

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @sungoku7777. :)

I'd like to ask you to go try signing into your account in the same browser through 1Password.com. After you've signed in, try saving an item through 1Password X again, and see if it works. If it does, you should be able to see your other vault as well.

Let me know how it goes. :)

• sungoku7777
    sungoku7777
    Community Member
    Options

Hello! Thanks for the response. I'm able to sign in through both the website and desktop application, save new logins manually and see my other vault. However, I still can't save new logins via 1Password X.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for giving it a go, @sungoku7777, and sorry it didn't help. :(

Before we start sifting through logs, I'd like to ask you to try one more thing. Please try using 1Password X either in Firefox or in a fresh Chrome profile, that doesn't have any other extension installed. I'm hoping to rule out interference from browser settings or other extensions.

Are you using a firewall by any chance?

This discussion has been closed.