Feature Request: Additional (or Custom) Categories - Vehicles, Insurance, Serial Numbers, Utilities

Hi - I was a long time user of Splash ID, but recently switched to 1Password. So glad I did - it is so much better. The one thing I miss are categories for Vehicles (make, model, VIN, title, tag, etc), Insurance (type, policy number, exp date, etc), Serial Numbers (for electronics, etc), and Utilities (account numbers for electric, gas, etc). Or perhaps the ability to create custom categories - or at least rename the stock categories so I can re-purpose those?

I know I can use Secure Notes for above, but would prefer to have dedicated categories for each of these. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10, iOS
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Stickbyoy,

Thank you for your suggestion!

We consider adding Custom categories to 1Password, but it is not that simple. Please see this reply from Mike in a different thread.

We are still looking at a proper implementation, so I don't have anything to share at this point. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about the situation with Custom categories, I will be happy to help. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.