family member not showing up

merrick777
merrick777
Community Member

So confused- I have a family account. My vaults are: mine, wife, daughter, father- I am the administrator (I think). Dad forgot his Master and i'm trying to initiate recovery but his name/vault don't show up under 'people'. What can we do?

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @merrick777,
    Could you make sure that your Dad has accepted his invitation and successfully creates his account?
    When you invite a family member to join the the family account and they accept and setup their membership - you will need to confirm them.

Let me know how you get on,

• merrick777
    merrick777
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

@Doodler_Benji ,He had previously accepted (showed me the “take off your shoes and stay a while” message from 11/2017), but he tried to go to the link in the original confirmation mssg anyway- it didn’t work, possibly since he’s already confirmed.

I did notice however, that my wife’s entry under ‘People’ says “invitation pending” (a separate issue that I’ll work on), but my father’s vault doesn’t show at all. Thx

• Thanks @merrick777 for the extra information.
    I'm going to reach out to you via email to talk about this in a little further detail.

• merrick777
    merrick777
    Community Member

Thanks @Doodler_Benji - FYI, I just checked my wife's as well. She had previously accepted the invite also, and she has the confirmation message too... but she shows as 'pending'.

• You're welcome @merrick777.
    Any new members like your Wife will need to be confirmed by you on your 'Invitations' page. Do you see her on the invitations page when you're logged in as you, the account owner?

• merrick777
    merrick777
    Community Member

Got it- yes, I've now confirmed her... thanks!

• Niiice! 👍

This discussion has been closed.