Can I export site names and passwords directly from Sales Force into 1Password automatically?

I am a part of the team updating all of our passwords from accounts in Sales Force CRM. We have 605 records and I'd like to see if there is a way to export directly from SF CRM into 1Password and not have to log into each account using the Chrome auto fill or manually type each one into 1Password? Does Excel data import into 1Password or some type of comma delimited file?
Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.2581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MS V8.1
Sync Type: Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can I export site names and passwords directly from Sales Force into 1Password automatically?

Comments

• Leona
    Leona
    Community Member

I did more research and see CSV files are doable so please disregard question.

• @Leona: CSV is doable, but formatting your CSV properly can really help getting a good import so in case you didn't stumble across it, we've published a guide to formatting your CSV in a manner that will work best with 1Password:

https://support.1password.com/create-csv-files/

Depending on what Salesforce exports, perfection here could be more or less work, but it should serve as a helpful reference either way. And, of course, if we can do anything else to help, we're always here for you. :chuffed:

• Leona
    Leona
    Community Member

Wonderful, thank you so much!
    Leona

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Leona,

On behalf of Kate you are very welcome! :) We are here for you, so please let us know how it goes. Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.