To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

subscription request not processed

Options
JayDee
JayDee
Community Member

hello, i've been using 1password as a stand-alone with a private cloud for years. but with version 7 licenses running $50 per platform, i was considering setting up a subscription. but when I tried to purchase, the website said it could not process my transaction. so now my app is operating as read-only on all devices except my iPhone. ideally I'd like to get a subscription but continue using my private cloud for vault storage. can someone help me get a subscription and let me know if that's possible?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: windows 7, mojave, ios
Sync Type: personal cloud

Comments

• JayDee
    JayDee
    Community Member
    Options

hello, i've been using 1password as a stand-alone with a private cloud for years. but with version 7 licenses running $50 per platform, i was considering setting up a subscription. but when I tried to purchase, the website said it could not process my transaction. so now my app is operating as read-only on all devices except my iPhone. ideally I'd like to get a subscription but continue using my private cloud for vault storage. can someone help me get a subscription and let me know if that's possible?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JayDee: I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do. If you've already purchased all of the apps you need to use and want to sync your own data, you don't really need a 1Password.com membership subscription. A membership is a great option because it eliminates the need for sync configuration and license management. I'll be happy to help in any way I can, but unless I'm missing something it sounds like you're just making extra work for yourself. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• JayDee
    JayDee
    Community Member
    Options

nevermind. I resolved it myself.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear it. If you have any questions though, we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.