waiting for upload message on attachments

bsjmasters
bsjmasters
Community Member

I add a new file, but get a "waiting for upload" message when I want to access it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:waiting for uplaod

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bsjmasters: It sounds like, just as it says, the file hasn't finished uploading to the server fully. That can just take some time. If you're still having trouble, be sure to let us know the OS and 1Password versions you used to upload the file, and the versions where you're trying to access it.

• bsjmasters
    bsjmasters
    Community Member

This condition is continuing for many days. Despite good network connection.
    1Password 7
    MacOS 10.13
    Attachments include .doc, .xls, .pdf, .jpg.
    All have the same result.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bsjmasters: Thanks for letting me know, though it would still be helpful to know the specific version of 1Password. There are some interactions that can happen if the file is large or the connection is slow, or both. Could you tell me the file size, and your upload speed? Do you see the file on 1Password.com in your browser?

• bsjmasters
    bsjmasters
    Community Member

File sizes are all small 8kb to 250kb
    See file but get same message on the browser.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bsjmasters: Hmm. That's definitely not normal. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#AYN-55628-675]

If you’re reading this and you are not bsjmasters, this Support ID is for bsjmasters only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: AYN-55628-675

This discussion has been closed.