Is 1Password7 available for my IOS devices?

Options
gbengtson
gbengtson
Community Member

I don't see any mention about 1Password7 being available for IOS devices. Is it or when will it be?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is 1Password7 available for my IOS devices?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gbengtson: 1Password for iOS version 7 was released back in September, alongside iOS 11. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Bruce_Avenida
    Bruce_Avenida
    Community Member
    Options

I bought 1Password Pro a while back from Apple Store. It has been working really good on my iPhone. Recently I bought 1Password 7 from 1Password.com and installed on my Mac desktop. I have issue with syncing between iPhone and my Mac. I uninstalled 1password Pro from my iPhone and could not reinstall 1Password Pro on my iPhone.
    My question is How do I reinstall 1Password Pro on my iPhone?

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

My question is How do I reinstall 1Password Pro on my iPhone?

It is unclear wrt to the app naming as prior to the 1Password freemium model, 1Password Pro could mean 1Password 3 “Pro”, or 1Password 5 + with in-app Pro features activated ?

If the fiormer then you cannot restore a 32bit app in a 64bit environment for iOS 11 +. If the latter you can go to Settings, Pro feature and unlock with your Apple ID.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Bruce_Avenida: Indeed, if you purchased the Pro upgrade of 1Password for iOS version 4 or above, you can install it from your App Store purchase history.

However, the app called "1Password Pro" was the Universal version of 1Password for iOS version 3. It was discontinued years ago will not run on recent versions of iOS at all. So it's possible that you won't be able to install or use it, and it's not something we'd at all recommend anyway. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• tulmenedra
    tulmenedra
    Community Member
    Options

Yea am using it on my iOS device, and working pretty fine as of now.

Regards,
    Smith

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear you're enjoying 1Password or iOS. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.