iOS v7.2.2 very glitchy

Options
fort
fort
Community Member

Since I updated to version 7.2.2, 1Password on my iPhone and iPad has been acting very strangely. The UI occasionally flickers and, when I tap on an item I'm the sidebar, a few seconds pass before anything happens, at which point the sidebar switches to the category of the item, and it can take a couple of tries before the item itself is visible in the main pane.

Any ideas what's going on, and how to fix it? Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @fort

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Password on iOS. Are you syncing your 1Password data? If so what sync option are you using to do that? Do you have a 1Password subscription membership, or are you using Dropbox or iCloud? What other devices are you using 1Password on, and what version(s) of 1Password do you have on those devices?

Please let me know.

Ben

• fort
    fort
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

I have a Families account and am syncing to the 1Password service. I have 1Password 7.2.2 installed on my iPhone 6S Plus and iPad Pro (both running iOS 12.1), and version 7.1.2 for macOS on my MacBook Air.

The problem only occurs on my iOS devices.

Best,
    Antonio

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @fort. That's a bit strange, as I'm not set up all that differently from you, but am not experiencing these difficulties. I'd like to have you try uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password on one of the iOS devices. Please uninstall 1Password, and then download the latest version here:

1Password 7 for iOS - iTunes App Store

When you first launch it you'll see the welcome screen. Please select the option to sign in to your existing 1Password Families membership. Let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• fort
    fort
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben. Looks like the reinstall fixed it!

Strange that it happened on both my iOS devices, though but, anyway, problem solved :)

Cheers,
    fort

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Ben, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.