To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Reconciling accounts

I had a stand alone license and believe I purchased a membership so I have a primary and personal account. I am trying to collapse all the data but now I am being told my master password is incorrect. I believe I have exported all data so wont lose anything and still have access on phone but have been dealing with this issue now for days and exhausted with it.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: multiple
OS Version: os 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hey @eileeninstpete, I'm really sorry for all the trouble. Let's figure out what is going on. First, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can link it up to this discussion.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID. Please post that ID here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.