[Bug] 1P Mini - Hovering cursor over available selections doesn't show text, supposed to be shown

jxsl13
jxsl13
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Mac

Sometimes when I am on a website and try to fill in my password, but have like three different selections in 1password mini and I try to hover my mouse over those selections, it sometimes does not show the right side of that selection, which is the "fill"(or however its translation is in english and the little arrow that points to the right.
When hovering over all of the three suggestions, randomly, seemingly depending on what is currently highlighted(blue) one of those three suggestions does not work when hovering my cursor over it.

(editing drafts doesn't sadly show the input fields for mac version etc)

1Password version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: 7.2.2 ?
Browser: Safari
macOS 10.14.1

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@jxsl13 - yep, this is a bug in the current 1Password mini which we're working to address in an upcoming release. I don't have anything to announce regarding it just yet, but for the present, if you close and reopen 1Password mini or sometimes move the arrow keys to different selections, it can reset whatever's causing this. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

ref: apple-1808

This discussion has been closed.