How can i disable the message 'Upgrade your data - The latest 1Pawword data format provides .....'

Options
r0man
r0man
Community Member

hi
every time i open 1password, i get this message... and i upgraded and nothing happened...
i sync the location with 'synchronize ultimate app' other way doesnt work because a wlan server for windows 1password isnt implemented yet...

(maybe you can add finally nextcloud folder sync... but thats another topic)

i purchase the 1password app and all permissions in android for 1password are set.

can you disable please the annoying message !!

thanks roman!!!

1Password Version: 7.0.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: Folder Sync

Comments

• Hi @r0man. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/98746/how-can-i-disable-the-message-upgrade-your-data-the-latest-1pawword-data-format-provides#latest
    • Your forum username: r0man

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• r0man
    r0man
    Community Member
    Options

hi thanks for the reply and sry for my late answer (: (and how can i edit my posts, because there are misspelling words...)
    i solved the problem. i reinstalled 1password and no sync works and the vault was gone...
    it was a sync problem. i sync on my phone the location with synchronize ultimate app and the connection was lost.
    than 1password loses the vault location and create a temporary local vault... from than on i get these annoying message above... i opened nextcloud and the connection was established and the vault that i want to sync was created back. synchronize ultimate app synced all and the message is gone (: everything works fine.

but it would be fine to have a direct nextcloud (webdav) sync in the app like dropbox... because i keep my files secured in my owncloud and i dont trust any other cloud services (:

(and sry for my bad english...)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the update! You shouldn't apologize for your English! I wouldn't have guessed you're not native otherwise. Much better than what I see on Twitter on a daily basis. ;)

We don't have any plans to add support for other 3rd party sync services since our focus is on our own. We've got a responsibility to make sure that's the best it can be, and, after all, 1Password's Folder Sync feature is available to give some flexibility in that regard anyway. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.