To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgraded from local account to cloud based, still have Dropbox sync. How to clean up?

Options
seittreim
seittreim
Community Member

I want to use the cloud based sync across all my devices, but I see that my Primary vault is with Dropbox and the options are None, iCloud, Dropbox and Folder. Not "cloud". Could be that I have a Team account that is set to cloud and a Primary Vault that is still using Dropbox. If so I'd like to migrate new items from Primary to the Team and then delete the Dropbox.

1Password Version: 7.2.1
Extension Version: 7.2.1
OS Version: OS X 10.14
Sync Type: Team ???

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Generally we’d recommend deleting the Primary vault once you’ve migrated your data into your 1Password account, however we do not recommend storing personal data in 1Password Teams or 1Password Business. The business paying for that membership owns it and can terminate your access at any time, including your access to any personal data you’ve stored there. We’d recommend a separate individual or 1Password Families membership for storing data unrelated to the business. 1Password Business includes a separate 1Password Families membership for each member.

Ben

• seittreim
    seittreim
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad Ben was able to help, and we're here if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.