Face recognition

Options
SueWalrath
SueWalrath
Community Member

I just bought an iPhone X and when I turned on the face recognition in iPassword now it won’t open. I touch the icon and a screen pops up but immediately closes. Can I fix this? If not I’m afraid all my data is lost

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @SueWalrath

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I apologize for the delayed reply. It appears your message may have gotten stuck in our spam filter and so I'm only just seeing it now. A few questions to better help us help you:

• You mentioned "iPassword" (eye password). Are you using iPassword, or 1Password (one password)? We are responsible for the latter. The former is a different offering from a different company. Assuming you're using 1Password, let's continue...
    • What version of iOS do you have installed on the iPhone X? You can check in the Settings app under General > About > Version
    • If you look in the App Store app on your phone in the Updates tab do you see an update available for 1Password?
    • How have you been syncing your 1Password data? Do you have a 1Password subscription membership? If not have you set up 1Password to sync with either Dropbox or iCloud?

Please let us know.

Ben

• SueWalrath
    SueWalrath
    Community Member
    Options

I have iPassword. Sorry. Thanks for your response

• Ben
    Options

No problem. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.