Credit card info not filling IOS and Mac

Options

Recently - on IOS devices and Mac running Sierra - my credit card info is not filling web forms. Is this a new Apple feature?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @47beideman,

As you say the issue is on both iOS and macOS I have a couple of questions.

1. Have you observed this with one Credit Card item or many?
    2. Is it the same site or sites that you tested with both 1Password for Mac and iOS?
    3. If it is with a particular site or sites, how would you feel about sharing the URLs with us here in our public support forum?
    4. What version of 1Password for Mac do you have? The first part of our support page How to keep 1Password up to date can how to locate this if you're not sure.
    5. What version of 1Password for iOS do you have?

Hopefully we'll be able to either reproduce the issue or spot a cause and help get things working again.

• 47beideman
    47beideman
    Community Member
    Options

sorry about the lateness - i forget i need to go to a forum for you guys. most everyone else uses email.

1. i think one - amex
    2. different sites. not very often on macos but frequently on ios.
    3. will do when it happens again
    4. latest
    5. latest

thanks

and i've been getting all the extended family on the family version, i'm tired of looking for the horse after it's left the barn.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the additional info here. I'd love to do some testing on my end and see if I get the same results. Please do update us on the URL if it happens again. If you'd prefer to communicate through email, you're welcome to send one to support+extension@1password.com so we can continue the conversation there.

This discussion has been closed.