Cant recognize WiFi on MIUI

JohnnyWoong
JohnnyWoong
Community Member

The WiFi cant recognize correctly on MIUI,it will become logins item on wireless item

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohnnyWoong: What do you mean? Can you tell me the specific steps you're taking, and the OS and 1Password versions you're using?

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@brenty
    1Password version 7.1.BETA-3
    When i enter password to connect wireless,it will tips save to 1password,and it will save as ,no as

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohnnyWoong: Ah, thanks to clarifying. Indeed, when you're saving using Google's Android Autofill, these are always saved as Logins. The Android feature does not have any notion of the different categories that 1Password uses, and otherwise it could not be used for filling.

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@brenty emmm,but it will not save wireless name,maybe can change login to wireless by one button?

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

And its same as on ios?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

emmm,but it will not save wireless name,maybe can change login to wireless by one button?

@JohnnyWoong: It's not something that's possible currently with Android Autofill.

And its same as on ios?

iOS works completely differently. As far as I know, there is no way to use iOS Password Autofill to either save or fill when connecting to wireless networks in Settings.

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

alright,thx for the answer :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.