To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot sign in to membership

Comments

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

use since 2015,
    I have it running on android v.7.0.8 synchronized in my dropbox, current information is in my signature.
    I have a monthly subscription
    I did not find my secret key
    now using linux unbuntu
    I want to access online and sync with the chorome, I can not.
    formatted my windows

help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Schramm: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Dropbox is not involved at all with a 1Password.com membership subscription. It sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use the 1Password native apps without an account and sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

But the only way to use 1Password on Linux currently is with a 1Password.com membership, since these are included with it:

1Password on Linux

There is no Linux 1Password app that works with Dropbox. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

I have the license of 7 I have the license of 6 and I can not include it, can you help me
    was synchronized online, I have paid monthly subscription, but I do not remember the hits, can you help me?
    now using windows again :)
    I believe my account is individual, I do not remember receiving secret key

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Schramm: Are you signed into your account in the app, or in a browser? You can find your Secret Key there in that case:

https://support.1password.com/secret-key/

Where do you have your 1Password data currently?

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

used the browser version 4.7.3.90
    I can not include my license
    My login email is [removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]
    I do not have a secret key.
    monthly payment
    I have a database in the dropbox and also online.
    help me

[removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Schramm: Thanks! The problem is that you don't have a license; you have a 1Password membership...but you've not been using that, at least in the Windows app. You should sign into your account in the app on all your devices:

https://support.1password.com/add-account/

And then, if there are items in the Primary ("On this PC") vault which are not in your account's Personal/Private vault, you should move them there:

https://support.1password.com/move-copy-items/

Then you can remove the Primary vault (right-click it in the Windows app), so you have the same setup across all devices.I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

My signature is in the email [removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]
    paid monthly
    I can not access I do not have a secret key
    apps connected only in the android version via dropbox
    what to do?

• Hey @Schramm, I'm sorry for the trouble! I see that Jessy has replied to your email - let's continue the discussion over email as we'll need to discuss specifics to your account.

ref: KRY-51683-975

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

I did not receive an email with the answer
    I need help, I still pay the monthly fee and I'm not using it, I need my passwords

• isha_ag
    isha_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Schramm , I see that my colleague Jessy responded via email to you on December 5th. Did you receive that email? I've resent that email to you once again. Please let's continue the discussion over email as we'll need to discuss specifics to your account.

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

I have not received any emails, please send me a copy to [removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]

• @Schramm the response would have been sent to the email address that started the support ticket. We are not allowed to forward support tickets to other email addresses. @isha_ag replied to the ticket again to bump up the thread in the recipient's email inbox.

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

I'm not receiving your emails, I've sent back an answer to support@agilebits.com

• @Schramm

Hmmm, I am able to see your reply on the ticket but I'm not getting any indication that the replies we are sending back are bouncing.

This probably means that the replies are being filtered somehow in your inbox, or your email client isn't syncing.

Could you send us an email from your @gmail address with the Ticket ID in the subject line? That way we can reply to your @gmail and continue the conversation that way.

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

I sent the email again with the new email [removed]

ref: HZF-24464-824

• Thanks @Schramm. I see we've received that email from you. We'll be in touch soon.

Ben

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

now I received the id is [# HZF-24464-824], thank you

• Yep; got it. Thanks @Schramm.

Ben

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Here all week if you have a question. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Schramm: In case you're having trouble receiving emails, please check your spam folder or any other filtering software/systems. I've emailed just now. Please reply there if you can.

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

I have not received any .. and I am receiving from others

• Schramm
    Schramm
    Community Member

[#HZF-24464-824]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018

@Schramm: We're in communication with thousands of people via email daily, both sending and receiving, so it definitely works. You should really check your spam settings. I'll resend my most recent message via email, but if you are unable to receive it there isn't much I can do.

Alternatively, if there is another email account you could use, please send a message with this as the subject: [#HZF-24464-824]

But the problem will be that account/purchase details can only be discussed with the registered owner's email address. So hopefully you'll be able to get it sorted. If you have a 1Password.com membership, you could change the email address on the account:

https:/start.1password.com/profile

This discussion has been closed.