Sync from Windows PC to iPhone and iPad

Options

Im sure this has been addressed in the past, however, I can't find an answer. I update passwords on my PC and have 1password on my iPhone and iPad. I can't figure out how to use the PC passwords to sync and overwrite what's on the other devices. I Have dropbox and again tech challenged there. Any ideas? Thank you.

1Password Version: no idea believe latest
Extension Version: 1.13
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @mlkma1: Based upon your extension version, you are using 1Password X which means you must have a 1Password membership and are using a 1Password.com account on your PC. If your data isn't syncing, then you are likely using a standalone vault instead on iOS, which means we'd do best to take a closer look before advising you. If you have data on the iOS devices that's not on your PC, for example, I don't want to give you a quick solution that may lead you to lose that data. As such, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Don't post your diagnostics here, but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this post in case someone finds them before I do.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that number here, I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.