Passwords from Chrome extension not synching with app or website

Options
922x
922x
Community Member

Hi, Yesterday I registered for a family account. I am using a Mac OS 10.13.6 and Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110. I have created and saved some new passwords using the Chrome extension. They are not showing up on the website or in the app installed on my iPhone (iOS 12.1.1). Also, on the iPhone app I have a Private vault and a Shared vault. On the extension and website, I only have a Private Vault. The Vault for Saving is the Private Vault. How can I synch everything?
Thanks for your help with this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning @922x, I’m sorry for the trouble you’ve run into. It sounds like 1Password may not be saving your information to the correct vault. Can you send in some diagnostic reports, one from your Mac and another from your iPhone?

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: (thread)
    • Your forum username: (username)

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• 922x
    922x
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your reply! I sent in the diagnostic reports. The support ID is [#KWP-15833-378].

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@922x - thanks! Looks like my colleague Duncan is assisting you; let's keep the conversation going over there instead of trying to conduct it in two places simultaneously. :)

This discussion has been closed.