My new 1password data is not showing up on my iPad after set up on MacBook Pro

Options
blutone
blutone
Community Member

My iPad does not have any of the passwords for website that I set up on my Mac Book Pro. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:my new 1password is not showing up on iPad after set up on MacBook Pro

Comments

• blutone
    blutone
    Community Member
    Options

1password7
    Mojave
    sync Type?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there @blutone,

Sync type refers to how you sync your 1Password data. If you have a 1Password membership, you sync that way. otherwise it would be via either Dropbox or iCloud.

Any of those sound familiar?

• blutone
    blutone
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a difference between an account and a membership. I haver an account right?

• blutone
    blutone
    Community Member
    Options

If i have icloud selected to enter passwords it updates and passwords work fine as long as icloud is selected. When I try to use 1password on MacBook Pro things are working fine other than my miss steps ( I am using safari extension to enter passwords). However, when i try to use 1password on my iPad or iPhone neither device will work when one password is selected to enter info. Seems like these devices are not syncing. Is there something I am doing wrong or something I don't understand?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

@blutone

Looks like you have your devices a little bit messed up. We can fix this but it requires a little more information about your setup. Since that will include some private information, we should move to email rather than this public forum.

What I would like you to do is send an email to support@1password.com with your forum username, a link to this thread and a brief description of the problem. You will get a response containing your Support ID. Come back here and post that ID so we can find your email.

This discussion has been closed.