URL Double-Filling U&P with Double Password

My company's benefits site has worked through various changes (different iterations of a specific benefit company's web-site), and then this year, annoyingly, when I try to auto-fill the username and password, 1Password fills both the username and password fields as password.

My gut tells me this is a web-site issue, but if there's a way I can fix this on the 1Password side, that'd be great.

Any ideas?

I'd like to share the URL and details privately with support, if I can.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: 4.7.3.1 Beta
OS Version: Windows 10 V 1803 (B 17134.407)
Sync Type: 1Password Native

Comments

• Hey, @Amarand! I'm sorry they've settled on something troublesome, but I'm glad they've settled at the least so you're not plagued with constant changes. Most of the time, this can be resolved by saving a new Login item manually:

https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

If that doesn't work, you can feel free to e-mail a URL to support+forum@1password.com and we can take a look. The URL is all we should need, but we can get back to you via e-mail if we need more info. If you do need to e-mail the URL, let me know the support ID you receive via autoreply here. That will help hunt down your e-mail in our inbox. Thanks! :chuffed:

• Amarand
    Amarand
    Community Member

FHB-11987-263

(Thank you!)

• Hey, @Amarand! I found your e-mail during my earlier rounds and dropped you a reply. I'm still waiting to hear back from the extensions team on more details, but I'll be in touch via e-mail again once I hear something. Thanks for passing this along! :chuffed:

• Amarand
    Amarand
    Community Member

Appreciate the work!

• No trouble at all! Appreciate your taking the time to make sure we're aware of the problem. 👍

This discussion has been closed.