auto fill issue for Credit Card

I try some sites to fill my Credit card but just expired date filling, as sites use different code for payment its good Like "Save New Login" added "Save New Credit Card" And I save my card info one time On Payment Gateway . when I save Payment page with "Save New Login" it understand correct to fill all of the info .

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Last
OS Version: Maveric
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member

Nobody can answer me?

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mehran!

Sorry for not answering your question earlier, as it somehow slipped through the cracks. :(

Would you mind giving me a few examples of sites where the credit card item doesn't fill properly? We'd be happy to look into it. :)

• Mehran
    Mehran
    Community Member
    edited December 2018

Thanks, @ag_sebastian for your rep. First is may suggest possible? added Save New Credit Card like Save New Login?
    also when I visit some sites with mobile, Parameters is different.
    example http://www.iran3ell.net/ have multiple Payment Gateways.

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018

Hey @Mehran!

Thanks so much for the example. I suggest creating a Credit card item, instead of saving it as a Login item. While filling with the standard extension didn't work, I was able to fill my Credit card item properly on a few Payment Gateways using our standalone extension, 1Password X, which has the latest filling improvements.

Having said that, those filling improvements will be implemented in all of 1Password apps, but I'm not exactly sure when that will happen. If you have a 1Password account already, I suggest giving 1Password X a go to see if it fits your needs.

This discussion has been closed.