Phones not syncing with laptop

spaw
spaw
Community Member

I just tried to login to SCE on my S9 w/ 1Password and got an error message. I used 1Password on my laptop and loggedin with success.
My wife tried to use her S9 to login to a site and the 1Password logins on her phone did not match the logins on the laptop (multiple logins for the site). Never had this happen before. Some kind of synchronization problem? Thanks.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@spaw: Can you tell me the path to the vault you're using on each device? I suspect you don't have them all syncing with the same one. It would also be helpful to know the OS and 1Password versions you're using on each. Thanks in advance!

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member

Sorry, but I don't know how to find the path to the vault. My phones are Samsung S9s with Android 8.0.0. My laptop is running Windows 10.
    Thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@spaw: Without knowing the versions of 1Password you're using I can't really give specifics. Are you using Dropbox to sync between devices?

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member

Sorry again. the 1Password on our phones is 7.1.BETA-4. The version for Windows 10 is 7.2.581. I can't find any vault info on the phones. I found vaults is Settings on the laptop. I only saw a Private vault. There is nothing selected in the Vault for saving section. Should I select the Private vault? I am not using Dropbox to sync.
    Thanks!

• @spaw I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/99233/phones-not-syncing-with-laptop#latest
    • Your forum username: spaw

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member

I've been checking 1Password synchronization the last couple of days and, so far, it is now working properly. The issues that I experienced previously apparently self rectified.
    Thank you so much for your prompt responses!

• I'm glad to hear that! Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.