I'm trying to fill a form with username, password, security key and onetime password

I'm trying to login on a website where I'm to fill my username, password, and security key. After validation it ask met for the one-time (2fa) password.
But the issue is that he fills the one-time password in the security key.
The work around is to remove the ont-time password and type the security key within 30 seconds and paste the copied-to-clipboard 2fa password in the correct place.

It would be easier to paste the security key (I've filled in the correct form field in 1Password) in the correct input field, and let me choose in with input element I want to place the one-time password.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: 7.2.2
OS Version: OS X 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm trying to fill a form with username, password, security key and onetime password

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @kerkenit 👋I'd love to do some testing on my end and see if I get the same results. If you feel comfortable, would you mind sharing the URL for the site you're having trouble on? If you'd rather share it privately, you're welcome to send us an email at support+extension@1password.com.

This discussion has been closed.