Need 1password app for Android for standalone license

Jenniferlo
Jenniferlo
Community Member

I have been using 1password standalone license for Windows and have had the app on my Iphone previously and everything worked fine. I have now changed to an Android phone and when I downloaded the app, it only allows me to connect via registering for 1password.com which is not what I want. I just need to have an app that I can sync with my standalone license. Can you please advise what I can do? Thanks.

1Password Version: 4 for windows
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Oreo
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jenniferlo: You can sync your existing data from another device when setting up 1Password for Android, and that will allow you to use the standalone app with a local vault. The Pro Features are an in-app purchase to unlock everything. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member

I'm in the same boat, with chromebook. The 1password standalone client works and I did pay for the Pro Features. but I can't use it with the chrome browser. How to make the two work together.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DBLClick: Can you be more specific? What are you trying to do, and what step are you encountering an issue?

To be clear, this is the Android category of the forum. There is no license that works on Chrome OS. However, 1Password X is available in Chrome with a 1Password.com membership.

• DBLClick
    DBLClick
    Community Member

I'm attempting to use chrome with a standalone license of 1password on a Pixelbook. After enabling it I'm unable to automatically fill inside any webpages as I can on other platforms. How to use 1password on ChromeOS and Chrome Browser without having a to shift to a 1PasswordX membership.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@DBLClick: There is no such thing as a "standalone license of 1password on a Pixelbook". The only way to use 1Password there to fill login credentials would be with 1Password X in a 1Password.com membership, as I mentioned above.

This discussion has been closed.