All item change last edit time

When i login window version on 09/12,all items change last edit time to ,hows that happen?

1Password Version: 7.2.581
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: WIN10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JohnnyWoong,

Thanks for reporting this.

It doesn't happen like that out of nowhere. How are you syncing your vault, is this 1Password account or are you using 1Password standalone vaults? Did you make any changes elsewhere on that date?

We haven't heard anyone else seeing this issue and all of our vaults have not been updated like that with 1Password 7.2 either.

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@MikeT Im using 1Password account,and i do no changes on that day,its very strange

• bundtkate
    edited December 2018

Any chance you also use 1Password for iOS, @JohnnyWoong? We're aware of an issue where 1Password for iOS is reporting that items have been modified when they haven't been and this would reasonably sync over to your Windows PC as well.

ref: apple-266

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@bundtkate Nope,but i am using andriod

• What about updates, @JohnnyWoong? Did you install any updates for your 1Password apps on that date, whether Windows or Android?

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@bundtkate no,i did not update any 1password apps

• @JohnnyWoong: In that case, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Don't post your report here (this is a public forum), but do attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and include a link to this post in the body of your e-mail in case someone other than me comes across it and needs to connect the dots.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  If you post that number here, I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :chuffed:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :+1:

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

@bundtkate I already send it,but i didt get a reply

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

What's the Support ID? I don't see anything from this address.

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

like i say,i did't get a replay.and resend still no get replay

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohnnyWoong: If you're not able to receive email from us, I'm not sure how we could really reply to you there. Please check your spam folder. :blush:

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

I cant find reply in spam,Is email address [support+windows@agilebits.com] correctly? Can you give me other email address i try to send

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohnnyWoong: An email from us would be from support@agilebits.com or support@1password.com or similar, like your example.

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

still dont get reply...Any other way?

• JohnnyWoong
    JohnnyWoong
    Community Member

Now i get reply. my support ID is [#YVZ-29125-824]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! I'm glad you were able to sort it out. I'll get back to you via email shortly. :)

ref: YVZ-29125-824

This discussion has been closed.